Are you too cool for School?
- Fact: Did you know the stripes on British ties usually run from top left to bottom right while the stripes on American ties run from top right to bottom left?
- Shengzhou in China is one of the world's biggest tie producers, with 200 million ties made each year, now that doesn’t surprise us; our supplier offers beautiful bespoke ties made to order with your chosen design.
- Ties and other promotional neckwear are the perfect product for schools, colleges and societies allowing groups of individuals to stand out, be part of a team and be the coolest school around!
- With years of experience in the industry and our creative flare, we can help you with your designs, offering visuals as well as samples.
- All our orders are offered with a pre-production sample to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the design before we go to production with your full bulk order.
- The lead time for our bespoke custom ties is approximately six weeks, which includes time for us to create and for you to approve the pre-production sample. The minimum order quantity for digital and woven ties is 50 units.
- Be it woven or printed, a tie symbolises pride and professionalism and is essential attire for companies, clubs and associations… but what is the difference between a woven tie and a printed tie?
- Woven Ties: Although often confused with embroidery, weaving is quite different and as the design is an integral part of the fabric, a good level of detail can be achieved. It is possible to create different textures and effects and there is the potential to include up to 7 colours. Available in polyester or silk, the woven tie is suitable for the majority of designs and always proves to be extremely popular.
- Printed Ties: Printing allows complete freedom of design; it is possible to create designs with a random appearance and there is no limit to the number of colours that can be included. Screen dye printing is perfect for designs consisting of a small number of spot colours and with the introduction of digital printing, intricate designs with tones and tints can now be achieved on polyester or silk, without the need for multiple screens.
- Whether you choose woven or printed, you can be assured that your ties will be manufactured to the highest standard.
- Fact: Did you know that the Derwent Pencil Museum, located in Keswick, is the home of the first pencil? You enter the museum through a replica graphite mine which would have served as the source of the pencil industry over three centuries ago. You can even see the WW2 pencils with hidden maps; including one of the largest colour pencils in the world measuring almost 8 metres. Now that is a picture!
- You have some facts, now here are a couple of different pencil options for you. Our standard ‘WE Pencil’ has coloured barrels for spot colour printing, and the minimum order quantity is 250 units. Or if your logo is slightly more complex, why not try the ‘Photographic Hi-Line’ and opt for a full colour print to the barrel of the pencil (with the same minimum order quantity).
- We have a huge range of different pencils; please contact us today for an ideas list tailored specifically to you free of charge!
- Fact: A clipboard is a thin, rigid board with a clip at the top for holding paper in place. Although other items you can hold in place that we hear are becoming increasingly popular are maps, books and apparently trousers! Whatever happened to coat hangers?
- These are available with different colour choices to cohere with your logo and stand out from the crowd. These can be used in the classroom and on school trips. They are versatile and can be wiped clean after getting dirty from those sticky fingers!
- Oh no! Summer holidays are over... Now let’s bring the fun back to school! Water bottles, notebooks, drawstring bags, pencil cases, we offer all the below items for schools and universities. All items can be fully branded; with logos embossed, printed, engraved and embroidered.
- Whether you use promotional merchandise as a way to reward hard working students, or if you use branded products to help raise money by selling items in the school shop; we have a huge range to suit all your needs and requirements. We are your one-stop-shop listed school supplier!